#MeToo Accused Suhel Seth Is In Indian Railways Expert Committee Board, Brand Advisor to Piyush Goyal



He calls himself a 'marketing maven', often uses the word 'Dolt' for many on Twitter, and a regular face of Sherlock Goswami's Republic TV debate, Suhel Seth is hit with #MeToo on Twitter. Serious sexual harassment allegations have been labelled against Suhel by two women. They shared their accounts on the microblogging site.

'France 24' Journalist Mandakini Gahlot wrote on Twitter, "I am not at all surprised that Suhel Seth's name has come up in the #MeToo conversation. For years he has preyed on young women, and the whisper network was ripe with stories of his depravity. I was 26 when he publicly harassed and humiliated me. No one stopped him." 

Mandakini further tweeted a lengthy thread, "Suhel kept describing the "cottage suite" he was in, and telling me to come check it out after dinner. I distinctly remember he said something about a jacuzzi. Anyway, I was well aware of Suhel's reputation, so I was on the alert, and I declined his sleazy invitation."

"I finished my drink and was saying bye to the people in that group, when Suhel reached out - I figured for a quick hug - and planted a big sloppy kiss on my mouth, I felt his tongue inside my mouth. I was so stunned and I said something like Suhel, you can't do that," tweeted the woman journalist.

Natashan Rathore,  UK-based Indian Creative Producer, also took to Twitter putting out screenshots of messages sent to Suhel Seth where she revealed how Suhel harassed her. She shared her horrific ordeal. 





Socialite Suhel Seth is the Managing Partner of Counselage India, a strategic brand management and marketing consultancy firm. Counselage India provides advisory services to industry giants like Tata Steel, The Taj Group of Hotels, Hero Honda, Tata Teleservices, NDTV, Coca-Cola and Max India. According to his website, he is known for his forthright views and appears regularly on television shows. Besides being a best-selling author, Suhel has acted in over 135 English plays and was voted as the Best Theatre Actor by Khushwant Singh. He has also acted in several Bollywood movies like Guzaarish and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Suhel is a regular guest lecturer at various IIMs and IITs across the country. Previously, Suhel Seth has worked with New York based advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather. 

Suhel Seth has also been appointed to the Experts Committee of India's Railway Board and is the brand advisor to the Indian Railway Minister Piyush Goyal.

Suhel is yet to issue any statement against the sexual harassment allegations surfaced against him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super-30, An IIT Topper and a Forgotten Mathematics Genius

Dear Parents, Wake Up Before It's Too Late!

Navigating Love, Duty, and Dreams